Director of Project Management
Quick quiz. When you remind a coworker they’ve got a deadline looming, do they (A) visualize your face as a dartboard (B) assure you it’ll get done on time without gritting their teeth (C) ignore you until you go away?
If you answered (B), you might be just the candidate for us. See, this office is looking for someone with plenty of agency experience, multitasking skills and just plain cojones to head up our Digital Project Management team. Someone who can boss us around without making us feel like we’re being bossed around. You’re the person who ensures our internal processes are moving right along—that includes work forecasts, creative processes and the like. With your extensive background in project management/traffic, you know that this job requires mad attention to detail, not to mention organization skills that would make Martha Stewart look like a slob.
But your superhero-like talents don’t stop there. You’ve mastered the digital spectrum, so nothing fazez you. Nor does the thought of taking the helm of our fearless digital project management team, or directly reporting to our Chief Digital Officer. So bring us your take-charge, calm-under-pressure attitude and tell us what to do already.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in traditional and digital advertising.
• 3+ years demonstrated project leadership/management experience
• Interactive and/or multimedia production knowledge/experience
• Ability to create simple to complex project plans, budgets, timelines and work breakdown structures using project management tools such as MS Project
• Highly developed communication skills
• Ability to write and present effective project materials, including presentations and status reports
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, clients and vendors
• Ability to effectively identify and resolve project issues while building, influencing, leading and motivating teams toward end results
Interested parties, please send resume & target salary to HireTalent(at)comcast.net
No visa sponsorships
This position is 100% on site in Boston
No remote/offsite/offshore talent
No agencies please