Account Manager/Biz Development
Full Time position
Dedham, MA Area
This Company is a privately-owned, full-service integrated marketing company named one of the top 25 independent agencies in the country by AdvertisingAge®. Their intelligent growth has enabled them to stay at the forefront of integrated marketing by moving messages and building connections through the right channels to the right audiences at the right times.
• Reporting to Account Director, the AS will strive to ensure successful account and client management of assigned lines of business on a day-to-day basis
• Identify new business opportunities within assigned lines of business - and partner with colleagues to successfully support, manage, and grow the business and client relationships
o Manage, develop and track new proposals and RFP responses
o Partner with team to pull together pitches and presentations
• Partner on resourcing and scoping new projects; review resources and issues
• Develop/manage all SOWs, COSs, deliverables and high-level status for ongoing projects within business lines they are managing.
• Co-chair the weekly team meetings, review any new business opportunities weekly
• Work with Project Managers to adhere to established processes and best practices for the account
• Responsible for generating nad/or monitoring various reports such as Status Reports, Burn Rates, schedules, resource allocation reports, project updates and changes, team OTOO etc
• Accountable for program success (client satisfaction, project on time and on budget) and ensuring team members fulfill responsibilities as defined in the SOW
• Accountable for the establishment and completion of client deliverables
• Potentially lead and manage new lines of business as they come in and as is determined appropriate
• Responsible for account profitability including budget/forecast/margin:
o Monthly review of all Finance reports; OA, Burn Rates, Profitability Report, Project Backlogs, Changes in Scope
o Ensure finances are updated in a timely fashion
3-5 years agency experience with the above outlined responsibilities
Healthcare advertising experience a plus
3+ years experience with integrated marketing - print, direct mail, online ads, viral marketing, online video, social media, TV, Radio, collateral, etc.
Interested parties, please send resume & target salary requirements to HireTalent(at)comcast.net