$90-100k plus 20-25% bonus
client side and normal hours!
Boston, MA or Providence, RI
$90-100k + bonus
This Fortune 500 Company has a very strong presence in Boston and has a large operation in the Greater Providence area as well. They have their own in-house ad agency and a very strong digital services team, which continues to grow along with their business. They are seeking a full time Digital Producer to work alongside their Creative/User Experience Design team in their Digital Services Division in Boston and Providence (These are two separate positions - you wouldn't be expected to work in both offices!).
The Senior Digital Producer (SDP) is responsible for developing and managing a diverse range of medium- to large-scale online projects on behalf of our business. Projects might include email marketing, online advertising, large-scale web site initiatives, mobile/tablet applications, social media applications and interactive engagement tools. The SDP will overseeing all aspects of client and project management, including developing strategies, managing stakeholders, tracking to schedules and estimates, and managing internal and external creative, user experience and technology partners.
Day to days:
· Manage client relationships and expectations, internal teams on projects, coordinating with external partners and/or vendors for project deliverables, and communicating project level updates to teammates and stakeholders, as needed.
· Develop/maintain project schedules and estimate/procure resources accordingly. Update schedules as needed to accommodate challenges and identify/communicate/mitigate areas of risk with proactive solutions.
· Develop/maintain project estimates and related budgets according to project parameters. Manage/monitor vendor relationships and external spend accordingly.
· Define project requirements and define actionable/measurable strategy. Communicate project needs to creative, user experience and technology teams.
• 5 - 7 years' digital project management experience required.
• 3+ years' experience working in agency environment
• Experience working email marketing, online advertising, large-scale web site initiatives, mobile/tablet applications, social media applications and interactive engagement tools
• Proven ability to oversee multiple initiatives and keep them on track.
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training is required. PMP Certification a big ++
• Teamwork/collaborative attitude, strong relationship building skills, solution-oriented spirit, and a sense of humor
Interested? Please submit resume to CarolTaylorRecruits@gmail(dot)com
Please be sure to indicate whether you're interested in working in Boston or Providence. Thank you!
Local talent only
No relocation available
At this time, our client cannot provide visa sponsorship
No offshore/remote/freelance talent