Accessible via public transportation
But probably easier to access via car
This Interactive Design Boutique is staffed by an energetic and collaborative team of designers and developers committed to creating innovative and memorable one-of-a-kind interactive experiences for multimedia, mobile, and web. Turnover at this company is slow because it's such a great place to work. People tend to spend at least 10 years here, often 15 - which is rather uncommon in this industry!
Servicing an impressive client list of recognizable brands, as well as pitching exciting ideas for new work, business is so good, we need to hire another Interactive Designer for our office.
If you're creative, energetic, and passionate about following emerging technologies and trends --- and bring this to work with you every day, we'd like to hear from you! This is a challenging but fun place to work that offers the right person an opportunity to design for many disciplines and diverse companies.
- Design mobile applications, responsive websites, interactive sales tools and business tools, integrated online media (video, social, etc.), promotional games & communication tools across multiple platforms
- Create highly usable and intuitive interfaces and engaging mobile experiences
- Participate and collaborate in scoping, concept development and design creation to help define creative strategies
- Translate complicated thoughts into visuals
- Take client messaging and visualize that into a compelling story
- Knowledge of user-centered design and the importance of usability in the development of interface design
- A strong aesthetic sense and understanding of what makes a truly great design
- A strong design portfolio in interactive media, mobile, web and presentations
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
5-7+ years experience with:
- Proven skills in graphic and information design, including the ability to digest a client message and spin it into an engaging storyline
- Holistic thinking around overall usability and design approach incorporating social and community features
- Expert level proficiencey with Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash)
- Adobe Publishing Suite or similar mobile design applications a big plus
- InDesign, AfterEffects, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Video, 3D and hand Illustration capabilities a plus
EXPERIENCE IN MOBILE APP DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT WILL PUT YOU AT THE TOP OF THE INTERVIEW LIST!!!
Resumes must include city and state where candidate currently resides; local candidates only. No relocation is available at this time and client will not interview out of state talent. Sorry!
No agency talent please
No offshore/remote/freelance talent please
At this time, our client cannot provide visa assistance
Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will only respond to those meeting the above criteria. Thank you for understanding.
Referral bonu$ offered to the person who helps me successfully fill this full time position - all referred candidates must be accompanied by name, email & phone number. Thank you!