Systems Analyst; Boston, MA
The Systems Analyst is a member of technical services team that is responsible for supporting and improving marketing data systems and delivering marketing and analytics solutions.
- Solving client business problems and informational needs through technical knowledge, process analysis, and system improvements.
- This includes:
- Researching production questions / concerns
- Executing data audits
- Communicating status and results to clients
- Creating / recommending processes to streamline the execution of these
- Work with the technical and business teams to help create a system design that supports the client's marketing and analytics needs
- Work closely with the marketing and development team to ensure the implementation and support of marketing data marts and systems will meet the needs of new and existing clients.
- Create business and technical specifications based off analysis of system requirements
- Review and maintain business processes and functions
- Executing data audit and data research requests; develop reports
- Ensuring quality and completeness of project deliverables
- Scope projects and provide accurate estimates
- Establish and follow data quality control procedures
- Create and manage project plans using project management software
- Assist with, review, and approve results of zero-tolerance testing
- Assist with hardware, software, and data communications architecture and sizing
- Contribute to the development and support of ongoing production services
- 2+ years' post college/professional experience working in similar systems analyst, technical analyst, business analyst or technical project management position
- Experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment that utilizes:
- SQL Server and / or Oracle database systems
- PL/SQL, T-SQL, or equivalent
- ETL tools, e.g., SSIS, Informatica, DAC, etc
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Other database marketing applications, e.g., Unica, Alterian, Aprimo, etc
- Marketing / sales automation tools, e.g., Eloqua, Aprimo, Salesforce.com
- Project management tools, e.g., Microsoft Project
- Siebel Marketing and Business Analytics software
- Data cleansing tools, e.g., Trillium, Data Services, DQXI, etc
- Business analytics or reporting tools, e.g., Siebel Analytics, Cognos, Business Objects, Oracle, SAS, Crystal, or Actuate
- Prior experience with CRM applications
- BA / BS required, major or focus in MIS or information technology preferable
CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com and if you're a good fit, we'll talk!
Relo not available
No visa sponsorship available
No agencies/offshore/freelance talent please
Referral bonu$ offered to the person who helps me successfully fill this full time position - all referred candidates must be accompanied by name, email & phone number. Thank you!