This Fortune 5000 company is one of the global leaders in their vertical, and offers their employees a collaborative, innovative culture, a desirable work/life balance plus competitive salaries, bonus plans and a phenomenal benefits package.
Our client is seeking a Director of Analytics to grow our analytics and digital measurement capabilities. Supporting several internal stakeholders, including digital marketing, media, integrated marketing, and internal leadership committee, the ideal candidate will have the vision, structured thinking and business savvy to see how online data can lead to understanding audiences and how that understanding can help marketers develop high-impact, efficient branding and direct-response campaigns.
Day to days:
- Analyze end-to-end user experience online
- Help connect our offsite digital marketing efforts to onsite behavior and associated business outcomes.
- Provide actionable, solutions-oriented metrics, insights and recommendations that lead to
- audience, traffic and conversion growth
- Analyze and derive actionable insights of website audience, website traffic, traffic drivers, and
- website usage and trends.
- Conduct deep-dive analyses into click stream data and usage patterns to drive insights that
- can help guide digital marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with digital marketing to tell a cohesive story about the end-to-end digital user
- experience and pathways.
- Lead meetings to present analysis, insights and recommendations to team members and
- senior executives
- Responsible for the design and results of digital marketing tests end-to-end from on-site to
- offsite to drive learning(s)
- Ensures testing is reliable, statistically significant, ongoing, and conducted rapidly
- Conducts analysis of test results and makes recommendations for rapid follow-up testing
- 8+ years experience in digital analytics and packaging insights/recommendations.
- 5+ years online experience with a focus on web analytics and/or optimization and direct
- involvement with AB/MVT testing
- Solid experience leveraging and connecting DoubleClick data and Site side data to articulate
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics
- Significant hands-on experience with web analytics platform(s) – Omniture SiteCatalyst, Test
- & Target and Insight highly preferred
- Knowledge of Ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick/DART, Atlas, Eyeblaster etc. a plus
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research,
- online advertising, direct marketing)
- Experience in a disciplined test/learn environment that includes both paid media and site side
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Ability to present complex data, financial analyses, and statistics in a simple and clear way
- Proven ability to interact with senior management and present actionable findings
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications (ie. Excel)
- Hands-on experience in SAS, SPSS or comparable statistical modeling tool a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL a plus
- Knowledge of database design, applications, and data flows a plus
Please send resume to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
Know someone who would be great for this position? Help me successfully fill this position and you will receive a sweet referral bonus! (Please include referral's phone number and email address.)