My client is a flourishing, privately owned consultancy that has the energetic vibe and smart people reminiscint of the dotcoms you may have started your career at - Razorfish, Scient, iXL, Viant, Molecular, etc. As such, you might see some familiar faces from these companies when you visit our offices! Business is great - we've been around for 5+ years, the company is profitable and revenue has grown 75% over the past three years! We plan to add 35 people to our team this year alone.
Culture-wise, this place: culture has a start up energy to it without the craziness or uncertainty, as they have a solid infrastructure, process/methodologies/best practices, and are on firm financial footing. The space is open to foster a friendly, collaborative environment and the decor is complemented by white boards, lots of white boards! They hire smart people who are passionate about their work!
We are seeking a Global UX Practice Lead to develop the overall creative leadership and vision for our company, and increase our visibility and credibility as an outstanding creative partner for clients. In this role, you will lead and grow the user experience and creative teams, push for higher creative standards, identify and take advantage of emerging creative opportunities, and play a strong leadership role in business development, senior client relationships, and firm management relationships.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 10-15 years' experience in large-scale user experience/creative management, developing online communications for major brands, as well as:.
- Phenomenal presentation skills
- Consulting environment experience such as: Razorfish, Scient, iXL, Viant, Molecular, iBM interactive, Digitas, Organic, Deloitte, etc.
- Proven experience building a UX/Experience Design practice
- Significant experience working closely with account, media, UX, research and strategic planning teams to formulate appropriate overall strategy for a project or client
- Ego-free leadership style proven to motivate; adept at mentoring others in developing, communicating, and selling industry-leading concepts to clients
- Effective organizational approach to performance management
- Willingness to travel 20-25%; primarily East Coast
Competitive Base Salary + 20% bonus + shares
Local candidates preferred, but relo considered for East Coast talent outside MA
Please submit resume, target salary and portfolio to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail.com