Our client is seeking a Sr. Digital Strategist to help them deliver fully-integrated, highly-effective marketing programs for our B2C and B2B client base. The ideal candidate will play a key role on cross-functional teams developing innovative, insight-driven digital marketing strategies that engage audiences and deliver on client business objectives.
- Lead digital strategy projects by employing your expertise to define the business opportunity and objectives, develop integrated marketing program strategies and campaign models, collaborate on concepts and requirements for differentiating digital experiences, facilitate client and agency teams, and document operational requirements for launching and managing integrated campaigns
- Advocate for client audiences by representing user experience best practices and defining user requirements for digital and cross-channel experiences
- Support client and new business presentations with research, analysis and strategy and concept development
- Work collaboratively with other strategists,agency leadership, creative, planning, media, technology, analytics, account management and business development teams.
current on developments and trends in digital media and social media
usage, identify implications for the agency and our clients, and
evangelize with broader agency team
- 5-7+ years relevant experience, including agency/consulting firm experience
- Strong consulting skills, including analysis, documentation,communication, facilitation and presentation
- Knowledge of requirements and best practices fora range of digital and integrated communication channels and techniques,including a significant mix of many ofthe following specialties: social, mobile, CRM/database marketing, online advertising, SEM/SEO, analytics.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and agile requirements development techniques a plus.
- Oversight of multiple simultaneous projects
- Resumes must include city and state where candidate currently resides; local candidates only. No relocation is available at this time and client will not interview out of state talent. Sorry!
- No agency talent please
- No offshore/remote/freelance talent please
- At this time, our client cannot provide visa assistance
- Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will only respond to those meeting the above criteria. Thank you for understanding.
Referral bonu$ offered to the person who helps me successfully fill this full time position - all referred candidates must be accompanied by name, email & phone number.
How To Apply: Interested candidates please send resume and target salary to
CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com and if you're a good fit, we'll talk!