This agency has been a prominent member of Boston's ad scene since its earliest days. It embraces change and as a result, is a vibrant and highly successful, integrated marketing agency with top management at the helm.
This is a high-level strategic position where you'll be managing clients, putting together presentations/decks and advising our clients on strategies, and such. No tweeting/posting/community management required! It's a brand new position where you'll be groomed to manage the social media strategy one of our biggest accounts.
The RoleDo you have a passion for social media & a strong understanding how social platforms & social technology work to solve business challenges, complemented by an analytical mind? This person will work across all disciplines to design/deploy integrated marketing programs & innovative technology solutions based on our clients' business objectives & brand strategies.
Day to Days
- Advise clients on day to day management of cross platform social media programs & tactical execution of social media campaigns
- Serve as a trusted adviser to clients re. new technologies & tactics to engage audiences on social platforms
- Develop technology solutions to support clients' social media campaigns
- Translate business needs into functional requirements for technology, user experience & creative teams
- Partner with the VP of Social Media and Account Services to understand your client’s business goals, requirements, and current marketing plans.
- Work with our clients and internal teams to develop campaigns and approaches that use social media to help our clients engage their audience
- Brief and work with the creative teams to bring program ideas to life
- Produce reports on client projects, analyzing the performance of campaigns and making recommendations on how clients can increase their ROI in social media.
- Keep up to date on the latest tools and social media tactics being used by brands, and how we can take advantage of opportunities to use new technologies and approaches to make our clients more successful
- Research social media marketing and social business trends and pull specific, relevant stats and insights in support of strategic business cases
- Translate conceptual marketing strategies into detailed business requirements and implementation plans
- Communicate complex business requirements to technical and user experience teams
- Review information architecture, technical documentation, and functional prototypes of client deliverables to ensure they align with the client’s business goals.
- Help ensure each stage within a given project’s execution stays on strategy.
- Consult with clients and internal stakeholders by sharing your social media marketing thought leadership to help inform agency points-of-view.
- Own and drive specific project deliverables such as functional specs, content strategies, outreach strategies, and strategic report outs.
- Support the selection and partnering with 3rd party vendors having specific specialized expertise in support of strategy execution.
- Foster communication & collaboration with creative, production, experience design, measurement, and digital media teams.
- 5-7 years work experience with focus in the social media strategy space -ie. working across a variety of digital marketing areas, such as digital media, social media, search (paid and/or SEO), email, etc.
- Experience using web and social media analytics to analyze digital marketing campaign performance and improve campaigns.
- Experience at the thought leadership level - ie. staying ahead of trends in interactive marketing, emerging media, and communications.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology or a related field
Send resume & target salary to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
Send me a great candidate (must include name, tel. no. & email address) and if I can successfully place him/her in this full time position, you will receive a $1,000 referral bonus!
This is a full time position during regular business hours, 100% on site
At this time, we are not accepting applications from agencies, offshore/remote/freelance talent
We cannot provide visa assistance at this time
Relo - some relo MIGHT be available for east coast residents; minimal