This 15 year old online company utilizes user-generated content to drive their business and 15+ brands. The website services are free to users, who provide most of the content, and the website is supported by a highly successful advertising business model. It is the most popular and largest online community of its kind, with more than 25+ million members worldwide.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented UI/Marketing Designer with solid interactive and branding experience to partner with our internal marketing team to create high-performance engagement and acquisition marketing campaigns that will take our brand to the next level. You will play a vital role in creating an engaging and easier way for our clients to experience our site and product offerings.
Day to days:
- Provide design thought leadership to the company
- Create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent campaigns for use in digital and offline experiences.
- Create online and offline marketing material, develop new campaigns
- Participate and collaborate in creative strategy development, concepting and design ideation
with internal stakeholders
Present and "sell" your design solutions to internal stakeholders
- 5-6 years' experience designing large, content-rich consumer brands and websites
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated skills in graphic and UI design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail
- Possess the fundamentals of web site design, basic usability, industry standards, architecture and navigation
- Understanding of print design, including layout, pre-press and working with print vendors.
- Branding experience - knowledge of development, evolution and application.
- Expert level skills with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of HTML, DHTML and CSS. No coding required in this position.
- Experience with global audiences a plus
- Online portfolio demonstrating experience with interactive/UI design, branding projects, content-rich consumer brands and websites and typography skills
Please send resume and online portfolio URL to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail.com and reference "CBTAUIMDNEW" in subject line, please.
- This is a full time position, 100% on site during regular business hours.
- Local candidates only
- No visa assistance available