Culture-wise, our offices are very team-focused, working together in a collaborative environment. Most colleagues get promoted and there is lots of opportunity for growth within the company.
The Advertising Supervisor role is a multifaceted, highly visible, client-facing role. This position is considered a fast track role to an Associate Director position.
Day To Days:
- Develop strategies, planning, and ensuring proper implementation of digital marketing programs to meet and exceed client goals
- Present strategic and tactical plans to clients, staff and internal teams
- Develop, manage and coordinate campaign strategies for a top-10 US retailer
- Utilize strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives, implement those plans, and achieve key metrics (KPIs) as defined by the client
- Extract insight/actions from data and relate the “story” back to clients' business goals
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Manage the relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners, such as DoubleClick and Kenshoo, among others
- Working closely with the Account Management & Strategy teams, manage Strategists and Coordinators to ensure that all Paid Search deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality, and that all campaigns meet client objectives.
- Mentor junior team members and assign resources, track progress, assist in execution and consistently plan programs through supervision of Strategists and Coordinators
- 4+ years' of professional, post college experience
- In-depth hands-on experience with SEM
- 1+ year experience managing programs focused on delivering and optimizing paid search campaigns, preferably working with Fortune 500 brands
- In-depth experience with Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of social, video, search retargeting, and other online advertising opportunities.
- Understanding of business concepts and client objectives to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats preferred
Please submit resume to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
- No relocation available
- At this time, we cannot provide visa assistance
- Due to the high volumes of resumes received, only those candidates meeting all of the above requirements will receive a response.