In addition to working on highly creative Fortune 1000 accounts, this global company has an amazing culture! It's a no-ego, collaborative, non-political place where people work hard AND play hard. They really care about their people and have been voted onto Working Mother's Best Places To Work lists for more than five years' straight. Work/life perks include phenomenal benefits, subsidized on-site dry cleaning drop off/pickup, chiropractor, masseuse, hair stylist, manicurist/pedicurist, on-site gym membership and extra days off on summer Fridays. Their gorgeous offices are conveniently located in picturesque Back Bay, within walking distance of train and commuter rails, upscale shopping district, Zagat's rated restaurants, etc.
DAY TO DAYS:
- Manage the execution of integrated digital projects from inception to completion
- Effectively scope and manage project resources, budgets, timelines and deliverables
- Work with agency teams from project onset to ensure that the most innovative,creative, best-in-class, and efficient solutions are employed at every turn
- Evaluate creative ideas, and ensure that the best work can be delivered against agreed-upon technical, timing and budgetary constraints
- Source, evaluate, and manage relationships with best-in-class vendors/partners according to vendor guidelines and policies
- Confidently interface with clients on an as-needed basis.
- Establish and lead daily/weekly team status meetings as necessary
- Oversee, teach, and mentor junior level staff
- Pro-actively identify and resolve issues, possible roadblocks and problems
- Exude a positive, collaborative attitude and foster relationships throughout the
- 3-4+ years' experience as an Interactive/Digital and/or Integrated Producer
- 2+ years' experience in an agency environment
- Experience producing websites/microsites, online video, mobile and tablet apps/sites, responsive design, social media, interactive kiosks and/or installations, digital/banner ads, and experiential and digital out-of-home projects
- Strong working knowledge of digital technology, passion for emerging trends and technologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and/or FastTrack Schedule, as well as web-based digital project management tools such as Basecamp
- Proficiency with digital quality assurance processes and applications such as Mantis
- Actively participates in social networking through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and well as web-based digital project management tools such as Basecamp and/or Bugzilla blogs
- Some proficiency with web applications, including Adobe Creative Suite, FTP, VPN
- Some proficiency with video and/or audio production.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, organization and negotiating skills
- Exceptional decision-making ability
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, results-driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope, and prioritize effectively
Please send resume and target salary to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
No cover letter required
$$$ REFERRAL BONUS $$$:
Know a great candidate for this role? Send me their name, linkedin URL, email address and phone number - and if I successfully place him/her in this full time role, you will receive a sweet referral bonus!
Local candidates preferred; no relo available
No visa assistance available at this time
Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will only respond to those who meet the criteria outlined above. Thank you for understanding.