My clients are hiring up a storm! If you are interested in exploring new opportunities, feel free to take a peek at the positions below and get in touch with me if you want to hear more.
Opportunity #1 is a technology-driven digital agency that focuses on using technology to create/build physical solutions for their client. This is a technology- and user experience-driven shop where innovation is embraced and no idea is too big or small.
Front-End Web Developer/Engineer:
- Experience with PHP, Java/J2EE, ASP.NET and/or RoR
- Strong knowledge of SQL, particularly MySQL
- Design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop
Opportunity #2 is an insights- and results-driven digital marketing agency seeking a Sr. Web Developer to work on a variety of digital projects - marketing, web builds/microsites, mobile apps and sites, and social media. I know a few people who work here and love the culture!
Sr. Web Developer:
- 2+ years' experience writing web applications
- Big Plus: experience with the following:
- working with mobile technologies including iOS and Android a big plus
- PHP, ROR, Mysql, MVC
Marketing Developer: 3-5+ years' experience with the following:
- HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, creating and edit web and email images
- Ruby, Wordpress, git/GitHub for SCM
- Substantive JS interface development
- HTML5, CSS, SVG, etc (no worrying about legacy browser clients: our product is for web developers)
- Big Plus: some Python, D3, Protovis, SVG experience, Backbone.js
Front End Engineer:
Maintain and extend existing responsive, progressively enhanced HTML5 web apps
5+ years experience with:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledgeable/exposure to various JS frameworks such as Spine, Knockout, Ember, Angular, etc.; JS code conventions
- Mobile web development experience
- Experience with JS unit and Selenium testing
- Knowledge of Django and Python
- Python software engineer with 5 years' general experience and 2-3+ years' mobile experience with:
Python/Django, Backbone.js/RequireJS/jQuery, Redis, Git, and Postgres
- HTML5 a plus, but not required
- Nose, QUnit, Selenium exposure a plus
Opportunities #7 and 8: is a 50-person digital agency in the South Station area - they primarily do web design & responsive design, but are also providing mobile and social media solutions for their client. This company is known for their normal work hours, family-focused environment and competitive ping pong tournaments.
Front End Web Developer:
- 3-5+ years' experience managing systems and writing web applications
- 1+ years' experience working with mobile technologies including iOS and Android
- Hand coding in a non-WYSIWYG environment.
- Experience coding within SVN source-controlled environments. Experience with Eclipse is a plus.
- Comfortably navigating Java development environments: Java-driven HTML template frameworks (such as Tapestry), and XSL-to-HTML translations
- Big Plus: experience with PHP, Ruby, AJAX, mobile development and HTML5 technologies
This company is one of Boston's top digital shops that is constantly pushing the digital envelope with their clients. They are not the largest shop, but they are one of the most innovative and pleasant places to work. Turnover is low here, thanks to daily catered lunches, reasonable work hours and family-focused culture.
Drupal Developer: this person must have an in-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP 5.2 development, and experience working with Drupal module and theme. MVC framework and any additional CMS solution (ie. WordPress) experience is a big plus.
- 2-3+ years development experience in Drupal 6 or Drupal 7
- Big Plus: MVC Framework, CMS Solutions (word press)
- 2-3 years' experience building web applications using ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Exposure to XML, XPATH, XSLT and T-SQL
- Big Plus: Sitecore, Ektron, Umbraco or Sharepoint experience
Jr/Mid Java Engineer/Software Developer: build internal tools and web apps using Spring framework in Java.
- 1-3 years' solid experience working with Java, MySQL, Linux, Apache, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, MVC design patterns; PLUS experience with:
- building end-to-end ETL processes consuming data from various data sources in different formats
- Designing and developing web applications modules
- Evaluate products and prototyping
- Create processes to handle logistics and automate processes in scripts
- Knowledge of search/indexing technologies
- Exposure to analytics technologies such as Google Analytics, Webtrends, OR Omniture
- Big Plus: knowledge of the following .NET, PHP, XPath, Bash Shell Scripting, Python, Struts
INTERESTED? Please submit resume, portfolio (if available) and target salary to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com. Please be sure to indicate opportunity(s) that interest you by Opportunity#/Title. Thank you.
- At this time, we cannot provide visa assistance
- Local candidates only; no relo available: if you do not include your current address (city/state) and are working for an out-of-state company, you will automatically be excluded from consideration
- Due to the high volume of resumes received, only those who meet the above criteria will receive a response. Thank you for understanding.