This highly successful, privately-owned 100+-person digital shop helps brands create digital strategies that lead to big ideas that live seamlessly across digital channels —web, social, mobile, online video search and/or experiential. Their success is based on one simple principal: an active and engaged user is the most powerful force in the new economy. This principal has been great for business; they've grown 300+% over the past 3 years alone.
Culturally, this company has a model that sets them apart from the rest. Their space is very much a community space to facilitate collaboration. They try to hire people who share their vision and are great at what they do. This is a collaborative group who share the same passion for digital marketing and enjoy coming to work. Work/life balance is huge here, which is why they have reasonable work hours, a low turnover and high employee loyalty. Perhaps that's why they've been on Boston's "Best places to work" list for 5 years' running. Free lunch every day and happy hour Fridays don't hurt either.
The focus of the newly added ASP.Net Developer role will be to part of a 5+person ASP.Net team and will help implement content management systems and write software to address a wide range of marketing needs for our clients. This is a highly collaborative team-oriented position in a fast-paced environment.
- Gather requirements from customer stakeholders, design/present architectural solutions to team members and clients, document implementations and train solution users
- Write custom, data-driven web applications for a variety of public and internal business needs
- Implement commercial & open source web CMS using ASP.NET, Sitecore and Umbraco
- Write custom applications to connect disparate systems, including mobile devices, back-office systems, and point-of-presence devices using XML, JSON and SQL technologies
- Configure Microsoft IIS web server environments to maximize security and performance
- 1 – 2 years building web applications using ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Familiarity with XML, XPATH, XSLT and T-SQL
- Previous Sitecore, Ektron, Umbraco or Sharepoint experience is a big plus
- Competitive Base Salary + bonus 2x/year
- 401k - 100% vested; match 4% after 6 mos.
- 100% subway (MBTA) reimbursement
- At this time, we cannot provide visa or relocation assistance
Please send resume in MS Word format to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail.com
Know someone who'd be great for this job? Know someone who would be great for this gig? Send him/her my way (Must include name, email address and phone number) and if I can successfully place him/her in this role, you will receive a sweet referral bonus! Please note that I will mention your name when contacting the referred candidate, unless you direct me otherwise.