Our client is one of Boston's top staffing firms, nationally recognized as an industry leader, locally recognized as a great employer.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager with 3-5 years’ experience to join our team. This person will shape and execute our internal and external marketing strategies that support our company’s branding, business development and growth initiatives. Personality-wise, we are an energetic, positive group of people who have fun while we work --- and seek like-minded individuals to join our team.
This person will manage our marketing and PR efforts, via advertising, digital, branding, and/or social media campaigns. Duties will run the gamut from building brand awareness campaigns and managing a Marketing Coordinator to supporting community programs and non-profit initiatives. You’ll partner with the Sales team to improve inbound lead performance. You’ll represent the company at regional professional and networking events, provide thought leadership and write white papers, while devising and executing partnership strategies and marketing/PR initiatives to drive them.
Day to days:
· Working with the leadership team to identify, select, invest, roll out and drive new marketing campaigns and strategies that support new business development and drive new business growth
· Delivering compelling content for prospective clients and candidate campaigns
· Developing editorial calendars for all marketing efforts including blog, webinars, speaking engagements, white papers and thought leadership opportunities
· Coordinating and writing original content for weekly blog posts, website announcements, bylines, press releases, speaker applications, email newsletters, case studies and corporate messaging
· Partnering with sales team to develop and manage RFP responses and client proposals
· Overseeing and maintain the marketing budget
· 3-5 years’ experience in marketing
· 1+ year people management experience
· Staffing/employment industry experience a huge plus
· Portfolio showcasing your marketing and public relations work, along with generated results
Please email resume and portfolio link (or PDF) to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com