Project work runs the gamut from responsive design, web and mobile solutions, to high-end presentations, applications and sales enablement tools that leverage the latest interactive technologies and trends to drive successful results for our clients. Turnover at this company is very low because it's such a great place to work -- and because we are always exploring new technologies and design trends, we tend to keep things interesting! People tend to spend at least 10 years here, often 15 - which is rather uncommon in this industry. Servicing an impressive client list of recognizable brands, as well as pitching exciting ideas for new work, business is so good, we need to hire another Interactive Designer for our office.
If you're creative, energetic, and passionate about emerging interactive design --- and bring this enthusiasm to work with you every day, we'd like to hear from you! This is a busy and fun place to work that offers the right person an opportunity to develop for many disciplines and diverse companies. We're not a big shop, so you won't feel like a cog in the machine here. Your efforts will be recognized and noted! Plus, you can choose to work in our Boston office or skip the Boston commute and work in our Hopkinton office instead.
This is not your traditional agency. We don't do email campaigns or banner ads. A lot of the work is based in the fundamentals of storytelling. Most of our clients have products enlist our services to help them come up with a concept/visual that will explain them better.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years' digital design experience
- Experience in mobile app design and development will put you at the top of the list!
- Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash), Adobe Publishing Suite (or similar mobile design applications), InDesign, AfterEffects, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Video, 3D and hand Illustration capabilities a plus
- Proven skills in interactive design, user experience, and navigation; proven ability to translate information and conceptual ideas into graphics for various deliverables including:
- Motion, interaction, and infographic design
- Mobile application design product demos
- Videos and AfterEffects
- Customized sales applications
- Sales enablement tools
- PowerPoint presentations
Some relocation assistance; US-based candidates only
At this time, our client cannot provide visa assistance
Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will only respond to those meeting the above criteria. Thank you for understanding.
Please send resume and online portfolio to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com.
Portfolio should demonstrate strong design chops in interactive media, mobile, web and presentations. Portfolio should demonstrate an understanding of storytelling and design process as well as ability to the established creative direction into conceptual ideas/approaches newsletters, videos, promotional material, etc.
Samples we like to see include a mix of some of the following: motion design, responsive design, web and mobile solutions, high-end presentations, applications and sales enablement tools.