Day to Days:
- Identify, communicate and manage project scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication to ensure the timely and on-budget delivery of client projects
- Work closely with the client partner, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams through all phases of the project life-cycle
- Responsible for the preparation, updating and dissemination of project documentation, including project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, change requests, resource requests, revenue reporting
- Participate in new business development initiatives
- Help identify, improve and/or develop new production processes or best practices, participate in post project reviews, internal process initiatives, etc.
- 5-7+ years project management experience managing complex multi-million dollar, multi-faceted digital engagements
- 2-3+ years experience in a digital marketing environment
- Experience managing web related or content management solutions, Java/.Net projects preferred
- Proven track record delivering complex projects on time and on budget while maintaining effective client and team relationships
- In depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP certification a big plus!
- Performance-based bonuses
- 3 weeks paid vacation with additional accrued time off
- Excellent medical plan
- 401k with company matching
- Annual ski weekend
- Free lunch on Fridays
Please submit resume with online portfolio/work samples and target salary to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
At this time, we cannot provide visa or relocation assistance.
Know someone who'd be great for this job? Know someone who would be great for this gig? Send him/her my way (Must include name, email address and phone number) and if I can successfully place him/her in this role, you will receive a sweet referral bonus! Please note that I will mention your name when contacting the referred candidate, unless you direct me otherwise.