Reporting to the CEO and partnering with the EVP Marketing and other C-Level exeutives, this rock star achiever is expected to lead the company’s ambitious, high-growth business model and guide the organization across all functions. This role is a long-term position with the ability to make a strong and lasting impact on a growing company, and, we expect the successful candidate to grow with the firm.
- Support company’s top corporate goals and improve the underlying technology, product, people and process issues.
- Establish operational strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures to help company achieve goals.
- Identify operational efficiencies; meet regulatory and client expectations and develop a “best practice” approach to the defined operational areas. Assess organizational strengths and weaknesses to recommend enhanced operating model.
- Operational oversight for multiple departments including Customer Service, Call Center & Tech Support
- Risk Assessment/Analysis/Underwriting
- Strategic Planning
- Business Contingency Planning
- Corporate Infrastructure
- Active accountability for budget, revenue targets and P&L.
- Culture Building
- Facilities Management
- Executive-level Operations director with at least 8-10+ years progressively responsible business experience in an operations role in an e-commerce or m-commerce business
- 3+ years' experience in mobile wallet, m-commerce, digital banking or with bank payment solutions
- Experience working within credit card, merchant and or marketing to small businesses
- Strong experience with financial services controls & risks frameworks
- Strong leadership, relationship-building and influencing skills; demonstrated experience in managing and developing direct reports with diverse skills
- Forensic mind-set, excellent analytic skills and quality executor
- College degree required, Masters degree preferred