Culturally, this company has a model that sets them apart from the rest. They try to hire collaborative talent that share the same passion for digital marketing and enjoy coming to work. Work/life balance is huge here, which is why they have reasonable work hours, a low turnover and high employee loyalty. Perhaps that's why they've been on Boston's "Best places to work" list for 5 years' running. Free catered lunch every day, happy hour Fridays, two bonuses a year and 100% subway pass reimbursement don't hurt either.
We are seeking a Sr. Account Executive / Account Supervisor (AE/AS) to add to their New York team.
Reporting to the Account Director, the (AE/AS) manages all the daily activities of an account, acts as the account’s strategic and tactical leader, and partners directly with clients to determine needs and manage growth and operations.
- Provide strategic marketing guidance and thought leadership to client to promote digital as critical and integral to the overall marketing mix
- Uncovers client business objectives and needs, devise strategies and tactics, and implement solutions to achieve client goals
- Demonstrates professionalism in communication, punctuality, follow-through, and commitment to the client’s business
- Possesses ability to provide business, financial and market analyses for client assignments
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility when managing client revenues profitably .
- Develop creative direction and brief the team, coordinating deliverables and tactics, reviewing creative work, and presenting various strategic and creative work to clients
- Develop and maintains estimates and contracts for any new work and partners with Delivery team to ensure schedule and delivery expectations are reasonable
- Works closely with Delivery teams to ensure all processes and procedures are complete, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
- Oversees other account management staff
- Maintains industry experience and knowledge of client’s business to generate plans that will impact client business in a positive and measurable manner
- Min. 5+ years of related digital industry/agency experience
- 2+ years' agency experience in digital-focused role
- Fortune 1000 client management experience is a plus
- Experience working on the following types of digital projects: website/microsite builds, mobile apps/sites, experiential design, responsive design, social media apps/sites, digital advertising, etc.
- Experience in creation and application of digital strategy, marketing communication planning, interactive design, creative development and execution, advertising, media planning, business analysis, and market research
- Excellent client management skills for setting and managing client expectations
- Proven track record for successfully managing projects and internal teams through completion
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree in business or marketing is a plus
- Competitive Base Salary + bonus 2x/year
- 401k - 100% vested; match 4% after 6 mos.
- 100% subway (MBTA) reimbursement
- No relocation available; local talent only
- At this time, we cannot provide visa assistance
Please submit resume and portfolio or sample code along with target salary requirements to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com