Culturally, this company has a model that sets them apart from the rest. They try to hire collaborative talent that share the same passion for digital marketing and enjoy coming to work. Work/life balance is huge here, which is why they have reasonable work hours, a low turnover and high employee loyalty. Perhaps that's why they've been on Boston's "Best places to work" list for 5 years' running. Free catered lunch every day, happy hour Fridays, two bonuses a year and 100% MBTA reimbursement don't hurt either.
- Develop code for the websites, mobile applications, and other digital experiences
- Perform quality assurance on code, including cross browser and platform testing
- Bug fixes and site improvements
- Content management system enhancements
- Make technical recommendations related to user experience and capabilities
- Write technical documentation related to processes and specification
- Ability to work in a team environment, from making sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team.
- Maintain and improve existing code, as well as create new standards-compliant code.
- Extensive experience using third-party libraries including jQuery, Backbone.js, and RequireJS
- Some experience with AngularJS and Ember.js a plus
- Must exhibit a strong conceptual understanding of asynchronous code, prototypal inheritance, closures, and variable scope
- An understanding of and experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with object oriented programming languages such as: Java, C++, etc. (note: daily work does not include developing in these languages, just an understanding of concepts within the languages)
- Computer Science degree
- Competitive Base Salary + bonus 2x/year
- 401k - 100% vested; match 4% after 6 mos.
- 100% subway (MBTA) reimbursement
- No relocation available; local talent only
- At this time, we cannot provide visa assistance
Please submit resume and portfolio or sample code along with target salary requirements to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com