Associate Creative Director/Sr. Interactive Art Director - Financial Services Firm; Boston, MA
Daily To Do's:
- Ownership of design and consistency throughout the life of each project; consistently consults with Creative Director for guidance and validation
- Capture brand voice in digital marketing materials including websites, emails, social media and banner ads
- Successfully pitch/present creative concepts to internal client teams
- Maintain a professional and collaborative demeanor in all internal and client interactions and communications
- Stay on top of emerging technology and trends
- Becomes a subject matter expert on company's products and service offerings; stays current with regard to client’s business and product information.
- 7-10 years of experience; at least 2-3 years' experience at the Sr. Interactive Art Director level
- 1+ years' of experience working on financial services accounts at an agency or working at a financial services company; transactional experience a BIG PLUS
- 2+ years' experience working in an agency environment
- 2+ years' experience managing and mentoring less experienced designers
- A strong portfolio showcasing your digital design skills as well as your proficiency in graphic design and typography. It should demonstrate your fresh, unique, and/or "out of the box" thinking with regard to concept development and other marketing/advertising initiatives.
- Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple demands
- Ability to develop new concepts quickly in deadline-driven environment, an extreme attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Collaborative, team player approach
- Strong organizational and time management skills are necessary
- Well-versed in web technology, best practices & web standards
- Proficiency with Macintosh and programs; excellent oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Full relocation available within the U.S.
- At this time, we cannot provide visa sponsorship, but visa transfers are available
- Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will only respond to those meeting the above criteria
Please send resume, online portfolio and target salary to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
Know someone who would be great for this role? Send me his/her contact information (name, phone, email) & when if I successfully place him/her in this full time position (or any other full time role) you will receive a generous referral bonus!