The Engagement Manager will provide marketing consulting to a Fortune 500 automotive industry giant, based largely on the results of in-depth customer analysis.
Day to Days:
- Plan large-scale direct marketing campaigns, including targeting and selection, application of statistical tools (customer segmentation, value scores, and other predictive models) and test & learn frameworks.
- Turn data into insights and recommendations
- Think strategically & to identify business opportunities
- Analyze data to develop program ideas
- Identify strategic opportunities to improve / optimize marketing program performance
- Develop financial forecasts for marketing campaigns
- Perform data analysis for marketing programs or ad-hoc projects
- Provide day-to-day support to senior marketing consultant and client contacts
- Support customer profiling and segmentation development projects
- Travel 1x/month to out-of-state client
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing and/or evaluating direct marketing programs
- 3-5+ years experience in database / data-driven marketing with solid understanding of CRM concepts and practices
- Proven experience analyzing large-scale customer databases
- Ability to translate data into insights and marketing recommendations
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background preferable
- Consulting experience a must
- Local candidates only; no relocation assistance available at this time
- At this time, we cannot provide visa assistance
- Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will only respond to those meeting the above criteria
Please send resume and target salary to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
Know someone who would be great for this role? Send me his/her contact information (name, phone, email) & when if I successfully place him/her in this full time position (or any other full time role) you will receive a generous referral bonus!