Boston, MAThis is not an advertising agency or a digital marketing shop. They don't do print, radio, TV or direct. Digital is not a banner campaign. Their complex, innovative work is technology- and user experience- driven. They design digital and physical branded experiences, products, services, and environments for clients seeking new ways to drive their business or solve business challenges through technology. They believe in the power of digital to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact with one another. They get excited about brands, people, storytelling and, of course, the internet (Duh). Their open, experiential work environment is driven by a collaborative spirit, entrepreneurial attitude, smart work and hard play without the crazy hours. (In other words, Don Draper doesn't work here.) They look for like-minded people who who want to invent the digital future.
We need to add a mid level Copywriter to our team, pronto. Reporting to the Creative Director , this Copywriter will be a polished communicator capable of solving communication challenges and developing original solutions. A deep knowledge of the interactive digital space, complemented by a keen familiarity with trends in online marketing and advertising in is required to succeed in this role.
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
- Conceive, articulate, and create concepts for interactive media, including: web sites, online advertising campaigns, e-mail marketing, viral and other online marketing initiatives
- Create and communicate complex ideas via the written word, implement marketing strategies and develop short and long form copy solutions for clients' business needs
- Help our clients find the right tone and develop ideas that help our clients communicate their stories in a more compelling way
- Collaborate with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control on all copy
- 3-5 years' experience in a copywriting role, with a focus on interactive media
- 2-3+ years' agency experience
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Proven experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands and deadlines
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
- Online portfolio showcasing your concepting and writing chops - including your ability to write for all things digital, including: websites, online videos, experiential projects, content creation, branded social content, storytelling, scriptwriting, etc.
- Collaborative personality
- Great sense of humor
- Generous compensation: base salary, bonus and profit-sharing
- This position is full time, 100% on site during regular business hours
- Local candidates preferred
- At this time, we cannot provide visa assistance
- Due to the high volume of resumes received, only those meeting the above criteria will receive a response
Please submit resume and portfolio to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Send me their name and contact information (email, tel. no. and linkedin URL), and if I'm able to successfully place your referred candidate in a full time position, I will send you a sweet referral bonus that will either pay for a ticket to somewhere warm, cover indoor parking or hire a plow service next winter!