The Company: think iconic brand
Location: Cupertino (Silicon Valley) with free shuttle from San Francisco
$60-75/hour plus r/t airfare and housing provided.
The Digital Production Designer is a vital part of the interactive creative team working on the corporate website, digital communications and other interactive projects for this iconic brand. The ideal candidate will have a combination of web and mobile design experience, some responsive and adaptive design experience, Photoshop expertise, web or HTML email knowledge, and strong attention to detail.
Interested? Read on!
Daily to do's:
- Under the direction of Art Directors, create concepts, then detailed digital layouts for , email communications, retail store e-signage/collateral, and other in-house projects
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely while quickly applying feedback and direction as needed
- Provide on-site graphic, presentation and interactive design and production support to creative team
- Provide ongoing quality control by:
- Creating original designs based on existing creative templates, adhering to corporate design standards
- Constantly check all work against our detailed style guide and extensive branding guidelines
- Ensure consistent design across all components, including typography, layout, design, etc.
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, and typography are flawless
- Identify opportunities for process, design system, style guide, user experience, and documentation improvements
• Create precise and highly detailed photoshop files from wireframes
• Produce production-ready PSD files in a timely manner while meeting quality standards
• Assist in the preparation (and participate) in creative reviews and internal presentations
- 3-4 years' experience with digital design in a studio or production role
- Retail digital design experience a BIG plus
- Online portfolio showcasing your graphic and digital design experience; should include website, mobile, responsive and adaptive design samples; and:
- Some offline graphic design experience - direct marketing, packaging, collateral, or signage, etc. preferred
- Samples where you've created original designs based on wireframes/sketches
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Superior Photoshop chops --- complemented by your ability to organize files for design iteration, set up files for web production, and adhere to graphic design standards
- Solid understanding of the technical side of web development, including working knowledge of HTML, CSS, iOS, and other technologies
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design
- This is a 6-12 month contract position
- Company will provide round trip airfare and housing to US based talent that does not live in Cupertino or San Francisco
- Free shuttle service provided to Cupertino from San Francisco
- At this time, we cannot provide visa assistance
Send resume and portfolio to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com