Management Supervisor for Boston-based advertising agencyThis privately-owned, full-service, integrated marketing agency is growing and needs to add a digital-savvy integrated Management Supervisor to their team to work on an important life sciences/pharma account. Business is booming, and they've added over 15 people to their roster in the past year and are still hiring. This shop does a 75/25 blend of traditional/digital work that runs the gamut from traditional print advertising to online video to ipad projects, mobile apps and sites, etc. Culture is king here with a no-egos allowed, family-friendly environment of mutual respect, where the employees bring their passion (and their dogs) to the office everyday.
The Management Supervisor plays a central role in business development and Agency management. In this position, you will lead a key client relationship and develop strategic direction for our clients. You will manage the agency team to proactively and regularly create ideas that deliver on the client’s business objectives. You must possess a thorough understanding of the healthcare market and competition, with an eye on trends and innovative thinking that ensures leadership-quality deliverables. You will oversee the strategic and executional quality of all client materials. You will work with your team to grow the client’s business to ensure financial profitably.
Day to Days:
- Work daily with the client and our internal teams to lead the development and execution of integrated marketing communications across all current and emerging media channels
- Focus on the business needs of the client, communicate agency perspective on recommended solutions that support the clients’ goals
- General responsibilities include: maintain and grow relations with senior clients, supervise the strategic aspects of clients’ business, provide thought leadership and direction to team on all related projects, supervise the account service/client management team to keep accounts and projects running according to creative brief, schedule, and budget
- 5-7+ years account management experience
- 3+ years' pharmaceutical and/or life sciences advertising experience
- 3+ years' ad agency experience
- Regulatory/compliance/legal/medical review experience a must
- Experience managing marketing end of new product launches a big plus
- Strategic skills and knowledge of medical marketing to HCP audiences for both Rx and OTCs brands a plus
knowledge base in market/disease categories, clinical studies, and DTP and HCP
audience behavior to develop strategic recommendations to clients a plus
- Self-motivated personality, with proven track record in establishing, managing and growing client relationships
- Solid experience with managing and mentoring teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytic and strategic abilities
- Digital strategy/project management skills a plus
- Strong financial management skills
- Must be able/ willing to travel 1 day/week to client sites
- East Coast candidates preferred; some relo available
- No visa assistance available at this time
- Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will only respond to those who meet the criteria outlined above. Thank you for understanding.
Please submit resume to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Send me their name and contact information (email, tel. no. and linkedin URL), and if I'm able to successfully place your referred candidate in a full time position, I will send you a sweet referral bonus that will either pay for a ticket to somewhere warm, cover indoor parking or hire a plow service next winter!