Our client is an award-winning and legendary Boston advertising agency with global name recognition for the work they've done for their Fortune 1000 client list as well as the local community. Business is booming, so they need to add a Media Planner with 1-3 years' experience to their growing team!
Reporting to the Media Supervisor, this person will be the day-to-day keeper of the digital and TV media plans.
Daily To Do's:
- Communicate media authorizations and guidelines to colleagues
- Actively participate in the successful development and execution of media plans, media buys and related documents/reports
- Develop and manage vendor relationships; proactively resolve any issues or discrepancies that arise unexpectedly
- Conduct and apply industry research to planning process; and analyze syndicated research data, draw conclusive insights and share with team
- Act as the voice of the client in sharing point-of-views and identifying possible opportunities to teammates
- Develop successful relationships with in-house colleagues; leverage agency resources as needed
- Mentor and help train more junior media planners/buyers
- 1-3 years' media planning experience in an agency environment
- 1+ year TV and digital media planning experience
- Proven skills with Doubleclick Campaign Manager and other software packages such as Nielsen, AdViews, Simmons, Mendelsohn, and MRI
Please submit resume to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Send me their name and contact information (email, tel. no. and linkedin URL), and if I'm able to successfully place your referred candidate in a full time position, I will send you a sweet referral bonus!
- Local candidates only; no relo package available
- At this time, our client cannot provide visa assistance