The Account Supervisor will provide industry knowledge to help motivate and shape business objectives and marketing initiatives. S/he will work to interpret business analytics and marketing research to support the development and execution of strategic integrated marketing solutions (print, digital, social media, broadcast, collateral, etc.) while developing and managing in-house client relationships. As an Account Supervisor with this in-house ad agency, this person must demonstrate the ability to take a stand and deliver his/her POV and to shape the creative development and execution of integrated marketing initiatives. You will oversee multiple simultaneous engagements - and help manage the team in their completion of tasks. You will also initiate strategic opportunities, develop recommendations and sell ideas to internal departments.
- Manage internal client relationships and project teams
- Serve as primary liaison between clients and multi-disciplinary marketing teams
- Strategize, manage and deliver key online and offline marketing and communications programs to ensure flawless execution
- Clearly define objectives and deliverables
- Lead teams to successfully deliver on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Partner with Account Director and other team members to build strategic comms approaches and innovative solutions for large-scale programs
- Write customer insight-driven creative briefs and use them to inform and guide the copywriting and design teams to successfully deliver on message, tone, and look & feel.
- Partner with creative and production teams to ensure output is aligned to the creative brief and business needs.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key partners and stakeholders; collaborate with other departments to grow relationships with our existing and prospective clients via marketing communications
- Present communications plans and creative work to key business partners and help drive consensus and decision making.
- Work with segmentation and channel marketing colleagues for an insight-driven, integrated approach to advertising
- Proactively develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and preferences
- Proactively provide visibility to business partners, management, and peers through regular updates and ongoing meeting series; own individual projects end-to-end and represent the team in meetings
- Support fiscal budget development/maintenance
- 5-7 years of experience required, with at least 3 in an agency environment
- 3+ years experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, including creative, delivery, media, technology and user experience
- Experience working on a financial services account a big plus
- Experience in affluent or high net worth segments, or with tiered service or sales models preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This position requires travel to our Boston office; easy 1 hour commute via commuter rail from downtown Providence
- Our RI office is not located near public transportation (car required)
- This full time position is 100% on site during regular business hours
- No contract or agency talent please.
- Local candidates only
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Send me their name and contact information (email, tel. no. and linkedin URL), and if I'm able to successfully place your referred candidate in a full time position, I will send you a sweet referral bonus!
Due to the high volume of resumes received, only those candidates who meet the above criteria will receive a response. Thank you.
About the Greater Providence Area: Nicknamed the "Ocean State", Rhode Island has over 400 miles of gorgeous coastline and beaches. Life is very affordable here, with excellent public and private schools and colleges, reasonable city rents and a housing market that will make the dream of home ownership a reality.