This innovative, integrated advertising agency features an impressive client list, fantastic culture, low turnover (no layoffs!) and an ever-growing foothold in the digital marketing realm. With almost 50% of their revenue coming from digital these days, they need to add a Digital Strategy Director to their team. This vital leadership role is also responsible for division-level daily operations, growth and will represent agency digital capabilities to existing and prospective agency clients. Leading the digital division, the Director will provide overall strategic direction for all work the agency develops and produces as it relates to online channels.
This person will partner with the Planning, Creative, New Biz and Account Teams in a highly collaborative fashion to:
- Provide leadership in digital strategy for all agency work including paid digital media, content and communications planning and social media
- Act as the primary leader, manager and point of contact for all digital division members
- Responsible for the P&L of the business unit
- Develop and implement division growth strategy; actively participate in new business pitchwork
- Create presentations to communicate tactical thinking and strategic frameworks
- Consult with creative team members to kick-off, develop, and refine best-in-class creative digital work
- Grow external and internal relationships that meet company core values
- Supervise and guide digital production team members to productivity in their individual roles; assess individual and team performance, fine-tune personnel, as considered necessary (hiring/removal/interviewing)
- Research and document user behavior and the competitive space
- 8+ years of experience at an integrated ad agency; 4+ years at the leadership level
- Strong client relationship management chops
- Heavy career focus on digital marketing
- Previous experience in Strategy, Account & New Biz roles a big plus
- Highly interactive, influential cross-functional leader with excellent collaboration and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward, engaging and effective and comfortable in presenting POV's to leading clients.
- A love for everything creative, branding and of course Digital
- MBA degree
Please submit resume to CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Send me their name and contact information (email, tel. no. and linkedin URL), and if I'm able to successfully place your referred candidate in a full time position, I will send you a sweet referral bonus!
- U.S. based talent only; relo package available
- At this time, our client cannot provide visa assistance
- This position is full time, 100% on site during regular business hours; no remote