Culturally, this company has a model that sets them apart from the rest. They try to hire collaborative talent that share the same passion for digital marketing and enjoy coming to work. Work/life balance is huge here, which is why they have reasonable work hours, a low turnover and high employee loyalty. Perhaps that's why they've been on those "best places to work" list for 5 years' running. Free catered lunch every day, happy hour Fridays, two bonuses a year and 100% subway reimbursement don't hurt either.
We need to add an Account Supervisor with 5 years' agency account management experience to our growing NYC office to partner with our clients to identify account needs, develop and execute digital strategies, manage the daily account activity and manage growth and operations.This is a great position for someone who wants to be a big fish in a small pond. The upsides of such an environment are too numerous to list, but might include:
- More client-facing opportunities
- With 100% growth every year, there is lots of room for advancement -
build your skill set at an important time in your career development
- Work with top brands in multiple verticals, such as CPG, financial services, high tech, education and/or pharma/healthcare.
- Greater impact on a client's business/bottom line; opportunities to share creative and technical input
- More room for advancement and development of well-rounded skills
- Get to know everyone's first name at the office vs. face a sea of cubicles
- Enjoy a truly collaborative environment where you work side by side with your Account Director
- Lose the late nights and weekend shifts; enjoy a better work/life balance
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Send me their name and contact information (email, tel. no. and linkedin URL), and if I'm able to successfully place your referred candidate in a full time position, I will send you a sweet referral bonus that will either pay for a ticket to somewhere warm, cover indoor parking or hire a plow service next winter!
- Local candidates only; no relo package available
- At this time, our client cannot provide visa assistance